Juicey Lucy's - Juice Truck Details
Thank you for signing on with the Juicey Lucy's Juice Truck! You're joining the many other Bay Area residents who have found this great way to make sure to get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Each delivery will consist of one mixed vegetable juice and one seasonal special. We vary our recipes according to the best of what our local farmers have to offer, and do our best to provide you with juices that will both nourish your body and delight your palate.
Every day of your service, you will receive two 16 oz juices packaged in glass jars. Each juice is pressed individually just for you, from the only the freshest seasonal, local, organic produce.
Juicey Lucy’s uses 100% organic, in season produce. We pride ourselves on being expert buyers, supporting farmer’s markets and being environmentally conscious. This is why we buy local and why you can feel good choosing Juicey Lucy's. There are a few months when apples are unavailable locally, and as they are a key ingredient in many juices, we choose to maintain our commitment to using 100% organic produce and will buy non-locally in only this instance. This is also the case with bananas and mangoes, which we do use in our juice bar, though not in our cleanses.
We package our juices in glass to avoid the toxic by-products and waste of plastic packaging.
We apologize, but in order to offer you only the freshest, most nutritious juices, we have a NO SHIPPING policy. To keep with the best practices of juicing and to receive its greatest health benefits, your juice needs to be consumed within 1 day of its production.
Delivery within San Francisco is included with your purchase. All orders must be in by 5am each morning for you to receive your delivery that day. Standard delivery time is between 8:00am and 10:30am. Please note that depending on our delivery route and the day's schedule, the driver may be in your area and delivering to you earlier than expected. If you need your deliveries at a specific time, there is a fee of $20 per day.
Additional restrictions and fees apply to delivery outside of the SF Metro area. Please contact
before placing your order to avoid disappointment.
There is an additional delivery fee for delivery outside of San Francisco proper. Additional restrictions as to time and availability may also apply. Please contact us at
regarding delivery to your area, before placing your order.
In order to guarantee that you receive the freshest, most nutritious juice, we limit our delivery radius to the Greater Bay Area.
Please wash your lids and jars, and place them, with the lids off, for your driver to pick up on your next scheduled delivery day.
Tip: if you have juice left over, put it in one of your own jars with a tight-fitting lid to reduce oxidation and keep it cold.
With the exception of our one-day "Treat Yourself" service, all Juice Truck services are billed monthly, and payment in full is required before beginning your service. We accept cash, checks made out to “Juicey Lucy’s”, credit cards and PayPal payments.
In paying for your Juicey Lucy's Juice Juice Truck service you are stating that you have read and agreed to follow the stipulations below.
1. You agree to inform us of the specifics of any known food allergies.
2. You agree to consult your health care practitioner if you have any of the following conditions: pregnancy, diabetes, mental health imbalances or any health issues that require medications.
3. If you have any of the conditions listed above, you agree to obtain your health practitioner's consent to participate in daily juicing.
4. In the absence of such consent you agree to take full responsibility for your health and exempt Juicey Lucy’s from liability.
5. You agree to inform yourself about the practice of juicing; either through reading, prior personal experience or classes.
6. Should you decide to withdraw from your Juice Truck service early, you will receive a credit for 75% of the cost of the remaining days of service toward a future Juicey Lucy's Cleanse or Juice Truck service. The credit starts the day after you have informed us of your intention to quit the Juice Truck service. The 25% that we subtract from the purchase price is to cover produce purchased for your menus.
7. You agree to be in communication with Juicey Lucy's throughout your service so we may make intelligent daily adjustments to the composition of your juices.
8. You acknowledge that the Juice Truck service is not a cleanse, but is designed to be a healthy treat to supplement the fruit and vegetable content of a regular healthy diet.