- Created on Monday, 05 May 2014 17:52
We're seeking an upbeat, hard working individual who is enthusiastic about helping others by giving the gift of a health and vitality in the form of fresh-pressed organic juice! The right person for this job will share an interest in the culinary arts and feel inspired to explore their curiosities in a large kitchen space. Opportunities to manage operations and production are also on the table!
There is no juicing experience necessary for the position, but a general understanding of how to safely prepare fruits, vegetables and navigate throughout an industrial sized kitchen space is desired. This position is for someone with endurance who enjoys being active, on their feet, and working quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Juicey Lucy's always appreciates employees with a sense of humor who maintain a positive attitude, interact with coworkers and clients, while keeping their cool when the job gets tough! Possible opportunities for a managerial position at a quickly expanding company.
Monday–Friday early mornings from 6:00 AM – about 10:00 AM (sometimes earlier)
Wednesday Farmers' Market (6–8 hour shifts)
Saturday Farmers' Market (6–8 hour shifts)
Sunday Farmers' Market (6–8 hour shifts)
- Must have a driver license
- Comfortable driving a large van in the city
- Ability to comfortably lift at least 50–60 Ibs.
- Vibrant individual eager to learn about juice alchemy
- No previous juicing experience necessary
- Someone with flexible hours who enjoys early morning shifts
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Punctual and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Health conscious and reliable
- Washing and preparing 100% organic produce for juicing
- Pressing juice using correct proportions and alchemy
- Assisting manager in producing and packing juice orders for delivery
- Setting up in kitchen for production in mornings
- Breaking down and cleaning up dishes and juicer after production
- Working quickly and efficiently to produce orders for customers
- Maintain a positive attitude working in a team setting
If you don't enter the JLu team with knowledge about nutrition, you will certainly leave with it! We are passionate about what we do and we love inspiring each other through a healthy lifestyle. WARNING: Our JLu team members are notorious for developing juice addictions and many have found their minds and bodies transformed through the power of physical activity and drinking nutrient rich juice! With time at Juicey Lucy's you will see a more radiant, vibrant, and all around healthier version of yourself!
We look forward to meeting you!